Chessmaster Grandmaster EditionKód: 792
- Enjoy and learn from more than 800 classic games, including the best of 2001 and 2002 Grand Master games.
- Study the best opening moves and how to dominate the opponent sitting across from you.
- Experience a new and improved chess engine, which allows players to compete against more than 150 different opponents from beginning to Grandmaster level.
- Includes the new Psychology of Competition chess course taught by International Master, Josh Waitzkin.
- Play a variety of online, multiplayer options, including rated chess games and chess games just for fun.
- View the best graphics ever seen in a chess program, featuring more than 30 new chess sets and optional, true 3-D gameplay.
- Play against new, random opponents for greater replay value.
- Improve your game with the new Blunder Alert feature.
- Test your skills with the new Endgame Quiz from five-time U.S. Chess Champion, Larry Evans.
- Jump right into a game with the new QuickStart play or turn up the action with "speed chess."
|Supported OS:||Windows Vista®/Windows® XP (only)|
|RAM:||256 MB (512 MB recommended)|
|Video Card:||32 MB DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card (128 MB recommended)|
|Sound Card:||DirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card optional|
|DirectX Version:||DirectX 9.0c or up|
|CD-ROM:||16x CD-ROM or faster|
|Hard Drive Space:||600 MB (2.3 GB recommended)|
|Multiplay:||56 Kbps or faster for Internet or LAN play (broadband recommended)|
|Peripherals Supported:||Mouse, keyboards, headsets, ultra 3D glasses (not included)|
|Supported Video Cards at time of release:||NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/4/FX/6/7/8 series (GeForce4 MX NOT supported)
ATI® Radeon® 7500/8000/9000/X series
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.